We are a community devoted to God, excited to serve, open to new and different people, and eager to make anything fun.
YOUTH FELLOWSHIP RETURNS
Youth are meeting outside at the Friendship Shelter from 6:30pm-7:30pm every Sunday night. Youth Fellowship looks a little different than it has in the past. We will have to wear masks and social distance, and we will not serve food. But despite the difference, we will have fun and get to see each other again.
WHAT TO BRING:
- 1. Mask or face covering
- 2. Folding chair
- 3. Note card with name of those in attendance from your household with updated contact info (for contact tracing)
DO NOT ATTEND IF:
- You feel ill or are experiencing any cold like symptoms
- You do not feel comfortable or safe with in-person gatherings
We will be following all safety protocols provided by the Holston Conference of the United Methodist Church, and want you to know that the health of our youth is of utmost importance to us. Masks will be provided if participants do not have their own and sanitizer will be available.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on 1st Youth and how to get involved:
- Contact Nathan Irwin (Director of 1st Youth Ministries) at 982-1273
- Use our online contact form
- Sign up here for email alerts from 1st Youth
- Download the Remind App and join the group @1stumyouth
- Text @1stumyouth to the number 81010
Scroll down for a look at upcoming opportunities for youth fellowship.