Throughout the year we use hundreds of photos in publications, on our website, and social media outlets to help demonstrate our shared purpose of telling, teaching and touching the world so that all may become transformed by Christ. In communicating our mission to others we strive to respect your privacy. As a result our guidelines for printing and posting pictures embraces the principles in our mission statement. We consider the inclusion of photos in our communications a privilege that we intend to respect and honor.
1. Names or other identifying information (i.e., phone numbers, e-mails, addresses) will not be disclosed on photos except for church staff, officers and ministry leaders or those who have given us permission to use their names and information.
2. Photos are almost always of people in public spaces and public events.
3. Pictures of children are almost always taken in a group setting and children are not identified individually (unless given permission to do so).
4. We try NOT to post any photos that would be considered embarrassing, objectionable, or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
5. We will provide credit for any photos taken by others if they so desire. In addition we honor any copyright wishes or restrictions.
6. ANY PHOTO WILL BE REMOVED UPON REQUEST OF AN INDIVIDUAL PROMINENT IN THE PHOTO, OR AT THE REQUEST OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A CHILD UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. JUST EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS@1STCHURCH.ORG OR CALL THE CHURCH OFFICE AT 865-982-1273 IF YOU WANT A PICTURE REMOVED.