ALL IN-PERSON ACTIVITIES AT THE CHURCH ARE SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
When in-person activities resume a plan is in place for children's programs. Below is a look at the guidelines for the activities once they resume.
Chidlren's activities will happen on Wednesday Evenings and Sunday Mornings.
Requirements to attend Children’s programming on Wednesday evenings and Sunday Mornings:
- Children must be 3 years old and able to go unassisted to the restroom.
- Children must be from 3 years old-6th grade for Celebrate Recovery and Sunday morning 9:15 am gathering (age is 3-years old through 2nd grade for the 10:30 worship gathering).
- All children must wear masks while on church property. Masks will be available at the church prior to entering the building.
- Children must have a normal temperature.
- Children must be healthy and not have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 in the previous two weeks.
*It is also suggested that you feed your child dinner before coming to the church, as no snacks will be consumed at the church do to safety concerns.
Wednesday Evenings (There will be no children's Wednesday Night program on December 23rd & 30th.)
- Programming will be available from 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm
- Available for children ages 3 years through 6th grade for those who are attending the Celebrate Recovery Worship Service
- Children will attend the first 15 minutes of the church service and then the children will be taken to the Gathering Room (signed as the Church Nursery)
- Families are asked to reserve a spot for their children each week by Tuesday at noon as there are limited spaces available each week due to safety concern and best practices.
- Children will be able to meet in the children’s area at 9:15 am.
- Please bring your children to the children’s sign-in desk and they will be taken to the Gathering Room ( Nursery) where Ms. Denise, Ms. April and Miss Carmen will lead the Sunday Gathering time for children 3 years old through 6th grade.
- Prior to attending service on Sunday mornings, you are asked to make a reservation for your child’s attendance by Friday morning so that adequate space and safety measure protocols can be followed.
- Additional children’s classroom will open as needed in the near future.
- The Gathering hour for children will conclude at 10:20 am and children will need to be picked up in the Gathering Room. (The Gathering Room will then be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after the children leave the area.)
During the 10:30 church service, a second opportunity for children to gather will occur. Children 3 years old through second grade, will be escorted from the service to the children’s Gathering room (signed as the Nursery) to learn and fellowship while remaining socially distant . Of course, this opportunity is a choice as children may choose to remain with their parent or other guardian. Parents will need to come following the service to pick up their child in the Gathering Room (Nursery).