Beginning June 15th we will offer two rooms for the use of your small groups.
- Wesley Hall will be available for groups up to 50 people.
- Room 254 will be available for groups up to 15.
Groups may reserve these spaces on the following schedule:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 10:00 to 11:00 am
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 to 8:00 pm
- Saturday from 10:00 to 11:00 am
Rooms will be available on a first reserved basis. A church staff member will be on site to welcome your group and help if needed.
- Entrance and exit from the church will be at the Porte Cochere doors. Groups using room 254 will enter and turn left walking toward the choir room and then turn right toward 254 (these groups will have access to restrooms near the choir room).
- Groups using Wesley Hall will enter and head straight down the hall passing the offices on their way to Wesley Hall (these groups will have access to restrooms near the church library).
- The group leader will be required to turn in an attendance record to the on site staff member before leaving. Though temperature monitoring is not required we will have touch-less thermometers available if requested by groups. Disposable masks will also be provided for those who do not have their own mask.
- To limit exposure groups are allowed 1 hour maximum to meet, this includes gathering and exiting time so please plan on lessons no longer than 40 minutes. See below for more information and to reserve a room for your group.
- No food or drink are allowed in the church building because of the face mask requirement. Please leave all food and drinks in your vehicle.
- Please note that it is the group leader's responsibility to share all requirements with each group member who will be attending.
- Tables will NOT be available for use.