Currently we offer two outdoor spaces for the use of your small groups.
- The Friendship Shelter will be available for groups up to 50 people.
- The Porte Cochere will be available for groups up to 20.
Groups may reserve these spaces on the following schedule:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 10:00 to 11:00 am
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
Outdoor space will be available on a first reserved basis. A church staff member will be on site to welcome your group and help if needed. A space can be reserved for up to one month consecutively and will need to be reserved again after each month.
- The group leader will be required to turn in an attendance record to the on site staff member before leaving. Though temperature monitoring is not required we will have touch-less thermometers available if requested by groups. Disposable masks will also be provided for those who do not have their own mask.
- To limit exposure groups are allowed 1 hour maximum to meet, this includes gathering and exiting time so please plan on lessons no longer than 40 minutes. See below for more information and to reserve a space for your group.
- No food or drink are allowed because of the face mask requirement. Please leave all food and drinks in your vehicle.
- Please note that it is the group leader's responsibility to share all requirements with each group member who will be attending.
- Tables will NOT be available for use.
The 1st UMC Regathering Team is exploring the use of some indoor space for small groups. If you are interested please contact Nathan Irwin at email@example.com.